Friday, June 13, 2008

Chatting up results and life.

--Quotes from some random chat session--

brutal1ty:
I saw a girl in the college with excellent eyes on the result day
weird.existence:
Did you comment ?

brutal1ty: all were seeing the list, while I was seeing her eyes filled with mist
psychedelic.feel: lol
weird.existence: What did you say to her? "Your eyes are better than my 73 percent"?
brutal1ty: man seriously they were awesome
psychedelic.feel: brown colored eyes?
brutal1ty: brownish yea.. decorated with an eyeliner...
psychedelic.feel: Hmm
weird.existence: Or did you say "I am more hooked to watching your eyes than the result, even though my parents are waiting back home with a bamboo stick."
brutal1ty: and suited the tone of her face
psychedelic.feel: lol weirdo
weird.existence: (Don't say that ever.. That is self-insulting.. I am just typing for the heck of it..)


--
Brutality is me, the other people involved in the chat session may or may not be fictional.
The girl whose eyes we were discussing about is for real.
I would have loved to get a picture of those wonderful eyes and pair them with my BSc certificate.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

weird.existence: Or did you say " I am more hooked to watching your eyes than the result, even though my parents are waiting back of me with bamboo stick."

Brutal1ty modified it. He put 'back of me' instead of 'back home'.. Maybe he likes it in the ass!

It originally was :::
weird.existence: Or did you say " I am more hooked to watching your eyes than the result, even though my parents are waiting back home with a bamboo stick."

someone said...

DKBose
I corrected it!! :|

lia said...

Guess you never saw my eyes.. :p
Just take a look through my eyes..There's a better place ; )

Anonymous said...

Interesting.

Each of your posts unlike the other. You seem to be very fond of the female sex. Not in a bad way. But, we find very few men so observative of the ladies.

I just hope not in a perverted manner!

Anon

Post a Comment