Saturday, October 31, 2009

Known Unknown Known Unknown Knownunknownknownunknown...



hmpf..
This is like the third time I have opened this browser window to post something, the other two times all I did was type " hmpf.." and closed it.. that was like faking a moan and not going any further...



Am getting high on BBC documentaries and Richard Dawkins books. Preaching anyone and almost everyone about "atheism" and hence lowering my chances of getting laid, (which were anyways pretty much nonexistent) to a negligible value. I have lost almost 67% of girls i had on my MSN list ( most of them catholic ) after they came to know about me being an atheist. Amongst the remaining few, are using weird never seen before chatting ways to convert me to their respective religions.
I will keep those " chatting ways " classified.

.... Fhaakh i have so much in my mind (almost none is important or of any sense).. if i type it all here.. this blog will go into the " 404 error" and will be lost in the dark deep space of the internets or in a woman's .. argh nevermind......
After no sleep for 30 hours the brain cannot really think of carnal desires...
Also I have discovered that my nose makes some finite angle to the vertical , its not straight.
I mean not in orientation.. not that my nose is gay or something and it would like to be shoved with diks and sh!t like that in its two holes...
One of my friend who was known to be very saintly and was of the type "who doesnt even look at girls".. he for some reason thought that to be a SIN. I have no idea how he got to be friends with me.
Lately, I bored him so much with my atheistic talks that he actually got interested in the opposite sex.I dont know if it was a boon for his parents in disguise.They can be sure that he is gonna supply raw materials for their grand children.I suppose he was pretty firm on the concept of "adoption".

My body is shrinking it seems.. I will soon be transiting from "disgusting to copulate with" to "totally un-copulatable" - if such word exists..I will be disrespecting all my ancestors if the latter happens. I mean they were successful to copulate, even with some predator chewing their arse whilst they being still busy transmitting sperms ( The formation of this statement makes it look like my ancestors were humping the predator itself.. which may have been the case - my mom calls me an animal sometimes... not due to my body mass index...but something else - you know "feelings" and sh!t like that.
With respect to my body mass index, I seemed to have been evolved from some praying mantis or some insect like that...)

people have mood swings.. am having interests swings.. and sometimes sperm density swings..

From neuroscience to psychology.. from linguistics to history... from sex..to.. umm.. sex ...
I feel like learning friggin everything!
Its like you wanna have sex in all possible sex positions, techniques , tricks .. etc etc all in one night with a girl. Like unleashing the whole of kamasutra on her....

Till next time.