Monday, November 16, 2009

I HATE TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING!

Whoever started this trend,(The 'early to bed early to rise' bullshit) should have been eliminated long time ago. Night time is so fabulous for almost every activity! 

If you screw up the waking up schedule it takes a kind of a lag for the biological clock to set in different parts of the body, it is not in-sync everywhere ...the bioclock sets up in the head first and there is some kind of lag for its signal to reach the digestive system. So now am not only hating myself for waking up early but also for being a mobile gas station.. rather a walking - talking supplier of greenhouse gases ... If causing global warming was a crime.. I would be arrested before the SUV drivers.

Back in the days of me orkuting, there were communities about " hate to wake up in the morning" .. with zillions of users.. I mean have you ever wondered how much greenhouse gas each one of them produced!?

Also I think I shud get a bit lower on the "sex" content in my blogs - just a passing thought.
okay its passed, like gas..
SEX SEX SEX SEX ... :P

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

TGPE moment. BBBB

Post a Comment