Saturday, December 12, 2009

Another Exam, Another Entry.


The monitoring, the scrutinizing , the condescending the ------ ings etc.ing etc.ing have begun again.

But there are several changes in their mode of attack. But then my mode of defense has evolved too..
Technically I have to face another exam , three hours sleep, empty stomach and a migraine for one day or two to have a less tensed state of mind for about 2 to 3 weeks.


Socializing experiment is going pretty decent.. from eating food from a tiffin of a random girl to taking part in poetry competitions.



Also I have inferred that almost everyone online who gave me their phone numbers consciously have got me deleted and have prolly forgotten me completely. Evidence for my inference? I called/texted them all.



And those who remember me, remember me when they have no one else to talk to. I have got them deleted irreversibly. This was female gender specific. Its better if everything said and done in a chatroom is forgotten like a virtual one night stand.. rather multiple stands.



Till later. (Fhaakh you , may you get raped @ whoever are cursing/swearing me after reading this blog entry)



*grooves to music*


No comments :

Post a Comment