Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Something's Wrong...

I dont know what is, but there is surely something wrong. And its not even about my exams!
I find myself in weird states ... I find myself looking at stuff ( not THAT stuff ), rocking to and fro, rocking sideways unconsciously...like an autistic kid... and then wondering wtf am I doing...
I hate my scanner
                                       
The amount of music I have been listening to has decreased over a couple of days...
And look at this! am actually whining !... So freakin Gay!...
Prolly I shud just tune into 54house.fm and fhaakh some math or the other way round.

Energize!

4 comments :

~ said...

When you like music more than life something's wrong...
When you seek solace in ****ing math …somethings definitely wrong...
Can you heal what went wrong............?
Are you trying to find answer to your self-deceptive question.........?
Moments rest is all’s needed, the restless feeling preying on your mind be gone….......:)

fan of yours said...

hi hw are u? best of luck.so lena thoda,tc

BBBB said...

Since I have commented on almost all your posts so I thought umm why not..
Boy, I need a new hobby! :\

noodle said...

this has nothing to do with ur lame article but nice job on the new layout :) keep tryin' you'll get girls

Post a Comment