Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Mein Herz Brennt

wist and turn und es werden burn...

(Note: Kindly dont solve the problem in the figure above, no matter however
jobless you are... ummm.. Okay.. if you have reached the jobless-ness par with my level, the answer is 0.54 N-m)



I thought I was stoic..
I guess am not.. 
I should try harder...
Or else.. 
Mein herz werden brennt... 
(Till then an antacid would suffice..) 
                                                          
Also I find myself  listening to my answering machines female voice over and over again... 
Weirdly it has a some kind of so called "feel good" factor associated with it...
But alas she is being replaced by a george bush style male answerer... "Attack iraq! God asked me to!" Fhaakh.                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                                                    

4 comments :

noname said...

hi pagal ho jaoge stop this all,take sleep nd dimag ko bachaa thoda achee kamo ke liye, headache kam hoga tc of your self,

BBBB said...

Lol.

moi said...

LOL @ the note

~ said...

*Raised eyebrow.........*hmmmm

Post a Comment