Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chandni Raatein & the return of the dot me-s..

External entity: .. (blabber blabber..) a girl named chandni will be assigned for this project with you...( blabber blabber).. she is new to this.. ( some more blabber)


Me: huh? wait what? who? whaa?

External entity : hello? Will see you  tomorrow at the meeting. *bangs the phone*


Me: Dude, hello?  * wtf mode begins * 


Feminine.Me: * sings * Chaandnii raatein.. hai hai chaandni raatein...
Me: shut up.. :/
Pervy.Me: Did anyone hear the term "chaandni" echoing around the whole fhaakin mind , or was it just me?


Me, feminine.Me, Logic.Me,optimistic.Me, and all other .Me-s: Just you..
Pervy.Me: O_o  oookay.. * goes back to sleep*


Feminine.Me: Phew.., So you have a date tomorrow eh? 
Me: whaaa!? NO!
Feminine.Me: * sings * chaandni raatein.. haaai.. ye pehli mulakaatein...
pervy.me: See!! I hear that echo again!
feminine.me: you have been masturbating too much, bible says it screws up your mind..prolly thats why you are hearing echoes...
Pervy.me: :S .. you are catholic? :/
Feminine.Me: I can be anything that disgusts you. Its called being Tit for Tat.


Me: I should get back to studies..
Me: Thermodynamics!!! New book!! cool print out isnt it.. its still warm...
Logic.me: it shud be, its about heat :p
Pervy.me: warm like ... a.. like a...
Feminine.me: we dont wanna know..
Me: So ideal gas approximation can be used when the real gases are highly dilute?
Logic.Me: yea..Its logical.. :/
Feminine.me: * sings * Chaaandni raaatein... haai.... 
Me: COME ON!!! STOP THAT!!
Feminine.Me: whaaat! :p Am just trying to sing...
Me: And am trying to friggin study! and i think thats way way way more important than anything else. so shut up!
Feminine.me: Just temme more about it, rather lets discuss for a while..
Me: No!!! 
pervy.me: YES!
stomach.me: * growls * * dizzies * dude I dont feel fine..
Feminine.me: See! thats what happens when you do not talk about it...
Me: You know what happens when we talk about a girl.. it gets fhaked up.
Pessimistic.Me: Its gonna get fhaked up with this one too, so there is no harm in talking about her anyways.No profit no loss.
pervy.Me: Should I get the tissue papers?
Pessimistic.me: Is he gonna cry?
Emotional.Me: Am I?
Pervy.Me: No.. I thought he is gonna " think " about a girl.. so you know.. 
Feminine.Me: no we dont know.. and dont wanna know..


*Temporal space: 3 hours of no studies, havent eaten properly *


Me: i cant sleep. :(
Feminine.Me: Shud i sing a lullaby?  
Me: Okay..
Feminine.Me: Chaandni raaatein.... haaaai..
Me:  :( :( AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Stomach.me: Dude.. please stop thinking about all the possible probabilities of what is gonna happen between you and chaandni tomorrow, it makes me feel dizzy.
Feminine.me: He is thinking about  all probabilities? Cool temme temme..
Math.Me: Thats almost infinite probabilities, and his processing unit is no better than a pentium 4 to process that many probabilities...
Logic.me: * agrees *

Feminine.me: alright temme a few of them...best of them..
Pessimistic.me: The best one will be where she ties a rakhi band on his hand..
Feminine.me:  LOL... ouch.
Me: :(
Stomach.me: go to the loo man.. quick... * growls *


* Temporal space of 6 hours, Couldnt sleep well, minor head ache *
Stomach.me: DUDE! :( 
Me: what man!!.. control.. I cant help it.. I just cant stop thinking about the probabilities!
Feminine.Me: * yawns *.. You are not in "love" with her.. if you were you would have thought about "her" and not about the probabilities.. so chill and lets discuss..
Me: No! I dont even friggin know what the fhaakh " love" is ..
Feminine.me: okay fine.. * sings * chaaandni raaaatein... hai...
Me:  :(


* Spacial space : Reaches destination: college of hottest chicks in mumbai *


Pervy.me: WHERE ARE THE FHAAKIN TISSUE PAPERS!!!! DOOOD LOOK AT THESE WOMEN!!!
Feminine.me: * yawns *
Pervy.me: This is like.. is like... heaven man!!!! Real women are so beautiful!
Feminine.me: :O you said " beautiful" , I bet the meaning of that term in your vocabulary differs from the generic meaning..
Me: What if she embarrasses me, in front of others.. or what if she is sooooo beautiful that I go.. " hello.... * faints * "
Feminine.Me: now you are talking!
Pervy.Me: dude!! fhaakh chandni. look at these chicks!!! fhirangs can kiss my ass!! Indian chicks ...so HOT?! who knew!
Me: i need to ask some one  where exactly the college and the meeting is..
Pervy.Me: Ask that chick.. one in blue.. no no wait.. red one! red one!.. ask her!!

Me: * asks *

Pervy.Me: * faints *
Feminine.Me: This is much better than him fainting after masturbating.. see what real women can do without even touching you , or you touching yourself. 
Stomach.me: I dont feel  good man.. loo!!! NOW!
Me: Hold it man... dont fart on her , I beg you...
Stomach.me: stop telling me what to do.. I am already fhaaked up...* growls *


* Spacial space: reaches the venue , No chandni..*
Me: oookaaay....
Feminine.Me: aawwwwwww
Pessimistic.me: god damn it.. i would have loved to see you get fhaaked up..
Optimistic.Me: dont worry, better luck next time mate... and Thanks @ feminine.me for playing my role throughout.
Feminine.me: you are welcome..
Me: hmmm......
Pervy.me: look at these women!
Me: shut up man.
Stomach.Me: loo now now now!


* Spacial space: reaches home: with high end migraine *
Me: since you all have fhaked up my mind.. no painkillers for you.. feel the pain.
All.me-s: :(
Stomach.me: I wanna puke.. 


* 12 hours of migraine kills the " chaandni raatein" like it did for all other "      raateins" *