Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jai ambay gaaauvreeee !!!

Got my 9 year old bicycle repaired ( For the 192749872385476837658th time in this year ).
I call her Black B!tch, not because I am a racist or anything, or fantasize black chicks... Just cause I ( my dad actually) got it colored black.
If I hadnt did that.. I would have to call her brown B!tch... the color of RUST! (not because she is Indian, nor do I address Indian girls like that.. even though they behave like that sometimes )
Why b!tch?.. coz she is B!tchy...Eats almost all of the money that I leech from my parents on her maintenance.
Her nick name changes every day, its situation dependent ...
When something goes wrong.. she is the Black slut.
When I dodge the dense traffic  by taking her over the sidewalk.. over the divider.. between the vehicles...and move ahead of those traffic trapped high end motorbikes with guys carrying high end chicks on the pillion...without anything going wrong with the chain or tires or the brakes..., she is my black beauty! 


That cycle repair shop got her so well repaired, that she became spanking new!
Gears fell in place.. The chain didnt fail....brakes were screeching awesomely.. Making a sound heard at a distant.. One accident type attention getting sound...
I got so excited that I challenged the dogs in my locality .. those arsediks always run behind my cycle with their big ass teeth wanting to bite a piece off me...
I trusted my black beauty today.. and went full speed on them...that scared the sh!t outta them.. and one of the dog tried to bark but ended up coughing :/
I went close to him.. and abused the dog...( verbally O_o )
I plan to do something similar tonite too..

My mom is giving me weird ass syrups..regionally called " kadha", Its made of the weirdest sh!t possible..some super unknown plants and spices. .. to cure my cough..( i should prolly give that dog this crap too )
Adulsa: One of the ingredient of the dreaded syrup

There is some super "pooja/Havan"(is the term for a sacred purifying ritual (yajna) in Hinduism ) going on at my home.. with multiple muscular dudes lighting bonfires in my living room, shouting codewords in sanskrit  to praise the almighty. Given the decibel levels of their shouts.. I am wondering if the almighty is deaf. I am not supposed to participate in this actively.. Coz that would mean me extinguishing that fire with a fire extinguisher. So am only allowed in "when needed".


Plus.. Can virtual events, have real effects?

 

12 comments :

Vagrant said...

virtual events->real effects => FATE (n al d consequential shitty affairs).

xyzandme said...

FATE = Fictitious Anecdotes Taken as Evidence.

AKA BULLCRAP ;)

LaLy said...

a bike has multiple uses,the best is that u dnt waste time parking!
and for the dogs..i have to add old pervert men running behind

Noodle said...

In an ideal world, that horde of dogs would be running after you and i would be laughing (yes, AT you).

ps : Your mom sounds so sweet.

ps²: Your layout is so nerdy.

xyzandme said...

@ n00dle:
laugh at me? Me being chased by rabies infected wolf like wild beasts, and you will laugh at me!? Wow that is cruel!

Yeah My Mom ROCKS!

you have superscripted your "ps" with 2 and you say I am the nerdy one? bleh!

Pink Panther said...

one thing i know after reading this post is that ur really good at counting :P
192749872385476837658th time! GOD!

~ said...

I had "Adulshacha Kadha" at 6:45 am ,trying to re-construct the normalcy of my facial structure while reading your post...right @ University :P:(:| eeeee

I expected the kadha to contain more of honey + Brandy and < amount of that green gasss patiii...but prolly mom either forgot to add in yellow stuff or the green stuff just dominated my tongue...

p.s: I hate you *1968DARPA

D.A said...

Read few posts here. Awesome - the template, the posts and the fact that you are a Richard Dawkins fan.

CrazyGirl said...

lolll i like the sarcasm and the funny-ness u give to ur everyday life situations. nice =]

hope ur doing well ~

Live2cherish said...

I thought ppl studying science wouldn't question about virtual life translating into real life.

xyzandme said...

@PP, DA, ~ , crazygirl: Whoa I dunno how did I miss your comments here!

@Live2Cherish: The worst translation was when I was into Gaming. I played for weeks continuously without getting outside my room. After a week when I had to go somewhere down the street, I saw sun light breaking through the trees, and I went.. " whoa thats some nice graphics rendering"....

Live2cherish said...

nerdity at this best.

Post a Comment