Friday, October 29, 2010

Rhyme Time



Walking on the dark dark street..
With her and my pedal driven wheel was a divine treat..

Talking, arguing, contemplating  ..
Me , her and my pedal driven wheel silently rotating..

I talked, with her... about the stars and the constellations..
I knew she was bored...
as she was replying with monotonic affirmations..

But,
Little that I knew , that there was a predator waiting..
For her..
in the darkness of the night, with his car polluting..

He came soaring from the rear..
the engines of his car making a noise..
which even the darkest of the darkness couldn't bear..
He halted his guzzler parallel to my pedal powered steer..
And opened the door, opened it for her..
Showing off his higher tier..

She smiled, smiled for his authoritative gesture..
I for one remained there with my pedal powered creature..
watching her glide , glide in his white machine..
What I felt?, loads of feelings together..like a mixture.

But,
Little that I knew , that there was a predator waiting..
in the darkness of the night, with his car polluting..

The door closed with a resounding thud..
My brain said.." Dood you just got pwned by a stud!"
He drove away with a roaring sound ..
Like a really.. really hungry hound..

Almost involuntarily ..
I mounted the pedal powered wheels,
I rode like never before, just for her
I knew would be easily outdone..
By his guzzler..
Only for her, coz she was the one.

My already few muscles.. ached,
Thinking about her with him made my mind to quake..
The wheels were made to turn
I could feel my calories burn..
The speed increased .. with every recoil
of each of my muscles..
Just the thoughts of him with her.. made my blood boil.. 
But however hard I tried
I couldnt beat his polluting guzzler .. powered by the Arabs oil.


Little that I knew , that there was a predator waiting..
In the darkness of the night, with his car polluting..    





7 comments :

Pink Panther said...

Nicely written =)

lesson:don't go walking on dark dark streets :P

if she was the one she would never have gone!
Keep pedaling ur pedal driven wheel
not to beat the polluting guzzler
but to meet someone better,
someone who appreciates ur knowledge abt stars and constellation,
someone who loves u for being non-polluting.
But u know not where
this person is waiting..
But all that u need to know is
u deserve better..
so, keep pedaling..

now,enough of crap..
my blog will be updated..dont kno when :P

Anonymous said...

lovely !!!

xyzandme said...

@PP, That wasnt crap.. :p
@Anon: Ty.

Pink Panther said...

=) =)

A Girl Who Believed In Angels said...

Lovely... It made me laugh and think at the same time...& ma fav,
Dood you just got pwned by a stud!"

xyzandme said...

A Girl Who Believed In Angels: Thanks. And am glad that it made you smile :)

Live2cherish said...

See what love did to an science student(turned poetic) :P
I am sure you would find the best for yourself than some swan delighted by diamonds(in yr case arab oils).

Post a Comment