Friday, December 24, 2010

Observing the Observer


Event A: Hunger forced me to eat out at a shady junk food joint in a very elite area of bombay. (The area is so elite that even the cabs there are mostly logans...)

Event B: I ordered a sandwich and sat along side on a semi-broken stool .. watching people and the infrastructure around .. and wondered ..how the fhaakity fhakh did these people get so much money!?

Event C: Two really really hawt chicks arrive at the same fast food stall.. and they are wearing really really short shorts.. like the shortest version of shorts...
I mean if 'short' was a person.. even it would go .." Thats short!.. and it aint me"

Event D: They were standing really close to me.. ( not that I intentionally positioned myself like that... but the space limitation around that stall made them forcibly stand this close...) ( But thats the case with most of the girls I have interacted with.. its always some or the other constrain... *sigh* ) .. But they were standing too close to me.. I mean the bacteria on our skin could communicate with each other.. kind of close...

Event E: I decided to ignore looking at them completely.. except "those" accidental looks.. Coz if I did .. .. I better not say what would have happened...you know.. Natural reactions... 

Event F: I started noticing few interesting things.. well interesting to me atleast..
I mean anything looks interesting if you wanna prevent a flag hoisting ceremony in your pants.

Lets say that.. generally those chicks would have been  the primary system, me being the primary observer.. and rest of the world being the surroundings..
Now since I intentionally tried to have an  anti-straight, anti-pervert mentality about this whole situation.. I saw some difference..
The surrounding became the primary system.. and also a secondary observer.. while I stayed an primary observer.. while the shortened shorts chicks became the secondary system. One might say...I started looking at them, indirectly..

Event G: As I looked around.. I saw people looking at these shorty pants with amazement.. and when I say people.. I meant every one of them.. from 15 to 50.. from their BMWs and AUDIs to cabs and Buses.. with a stare.. a really glaring stare. " oooo I wanna tap that shorts" kind of stare..  Even some chicks stared.. but their stare was more like " Ah I wish I had a booty like that.. with such non hairy long legs.."
But thats just my perception of their stare.. it was an elite locality.. so lesbianism cannot be ruled out.

To get another idea of how hot those chicks were.. , the guy who was selling the junk food started singing justin bieber's Baby Baby.. in an Indian accent ofcourse..  He made justin sound like himesh reshamiya.. ( an improved variant ).
Then he DJed it with some bhojpuri track .. with extremely sultry lyrics.... 

If I come across ( not in the double meaning sense ) any such a shorty pants.. whom I knew personally.. I dont think I would control myself from uttering..
" Holy crap thats short!.. but oooooooooooo wowie  " * drools* O_O


11 comments :

Xeb said...

*hehe* my sympathies are with you! :P It did occur to me while I was reading this that I do this a lot: watch the watchers. Sometimes it's actually more interesting watching people's reactions to certain phenomena, than the event itself. Don't you think?!

Ps: What elite area in Bombay was this? I've been to Bombay many times (around 8 - 10ish) but I've rarely had an opportunity to venture too far out of assorted relatives' house. Methinks next time around I really should explore the city some.

xyzandme said...

@XEB, You too should jot down your experience of 'watching the watchers'.

This place was in Walkeshwar, south Bombay...
And staying inside a relatives house is the worst thing one can do ... being in bombay..

Vagrant said...

I wonder wat wud b d retort from d 'observed' .

xyzandme said...

@Vagrant, I keep all my conclusions to myself.

MangoMan said...

Flag hoisting ceremony!! good!!

Average male said...

Dude, next time you come across two hot chicks, take pictures of them instead of writing some god-awful blog about it. This will go down in history as the the worse blog since Adolf Hitler announced he would be getting into politics (yes, he blogged that).

This is the internet, pics of tits or GTFO!

(Cool blog though, keep it up!)

D.A said...

haahaha!!!!! I'm from Bombay..didn't grow up there though. But I have seen it's transition from shalwar kameez to shorts..but i like the way you put it 'really really short shorts..' :P

xyzandme said...

@MangoMan: Kya karoon pg13 blog hai , aisa code language use karna padta hai :p

@Average Male: I do not have that much guts in my butts.
And Thanks.

@D.A: Even the salvar kameez have got shorter.

Life said...

LMAO @ the picture of that girl eating ice cream..Nicely put together with the blog, now i gonna sketch on this incident :D

commited to life said...

i wonder where are the rest of events..
gone wuth the shorts, i guess

good one

Live2cherish said...

lol!

Post a Comment