Monday, February 21, 2011

M vs. H

Abusive content ahead... Gay post ahead.... Long ass post ahead... Hump ahead...


Ah Magnetization(M) vs. Magnetic Field(H)... is not what I am talking about when I say M vs. H... though given my exams staring right at my face, with their gallant huge penises ...I should be talking about it....
Anyhow.. this is more of Mind vs. Heart....
(yea me talking about heart and all ... what can I do.. even I had that great fall...)


Mind: Okay arsehole stop making me think about her. I cannot fhaakin study when you are constantly bothering me with her thoughts.. I mean here I am .. trying to study the phase transitions of a thermodynamic system  and there you are  babbling about transitions involving her as a system...
How ... am... I ... supposed.. to ... study behenchod!

Heart: Sorry dude.. you got to put up with all this now.. its part and parcel of the life..

Mind: Don't give me this philosophical sh!t motherfhaaker, ' part and parcel ' my ass, you fall for her.. and then you fhakin drag me with you.. Fhakh biology.. I fhaakin wish that me and you were independent entities.

Heart: Why are you this abusive? I am telling something to you in simple words. All you do is shower abuses. 

Mind: Ma ki aankh! I have right to be abusive.. Coz its me who suffers.. Its me who does all the thinking you dicksh!t... yes even about those thoughts which are illogical...coz its me who goes " WTF WTF WTF WTF ad infinitum"  when I see no logical consistency in her behavior .. and for that matter your behavior.... you decomposed sh!t of whoreage!...

Heart: Is that even an abuse? =/ 

Mind: Don't you see the term " Whore" in it? anything prefixed/suffixed to any abusive term is an abuse.... 

Heart: OK... Somethings are not supposed to be looked at logically. I love her. Do you see any logical reasoning for me ... and for that matter even  for you to do so?

Mind: I told you behen ke loveday.. stop being all ramdev baba-ish philosophical with me... Fhaakh you.. if there were any logical reasons to not  love her ... you would still love her .. You are a crapsh!t.. 

Heart: True. We.. I mean me.. did fall for her way before she started reciprocating ... without a "logical" base to that... you tried to suppress me to not to fall for her...You being surprisingly successful at it..
Now that she confessed, you had to let me out... and now since I love her and am concerned about her.. it pisses you off... I do not get it.. Am I not supposed to be concerned about someone whom I love?

Mind: Concerned my ass.. you are ridiculously talibanish about her... Don't do this.... don't do that? behen ke tattay.. she is not your property... you dicklicker... 
You make her feel like she is your caged bird... One mention about some non-random guy by her and you go all crazy.. and then you make me get forcibly crazy... I mean WTF? 

Heart: I cannot help it.. its natural.. 

Mind: Yea dicklet... blame it on nature now!, just coz you cannot control it.. its like a rapist saying " I cannot stop raping .. coz its in my nature to rape"

Heart: =/ 

Mind: And its me who tries to react to her 'guy-based' chatter in a logically sound manner.. and when I am trying to do that.. you rape my mind with destructive thoughts .. insecure thoughts.. immature thoughts.. which I end up telling her... for which.. interestingly enough.. 'I' get called an immature person ... or even  insecure person .. in COMPARISON to THAT non-random guy!!! I mean Doubleyou Tee Eff!

Heart: =/ I am sorry...

Mind: What sorry sh!tface??.. If I had a penis I would have raped you in your arteries...

Heart: My concerns ... my feelings are all legit.. I am not faking them. I cannot pretend to not be concerned about or care about her, even if it sounds ridiculously talibanish or immature..

Mind: Loveday ke baal.. but it hurts her... STOP HURTING HER .. you b!tchface!

Heart: Now you are all caring about her?

Mind: Don't tell me that gets you jealous...

Heart:It does.. she is mine.. no one else's ...not even yours... not even of her parent's... just mine...

Mind: Okay mofo.. are you high? if you keep on doing this asscracking business of yours.. she will run the hell away from you..if not... I would personally ask her to get away from you .. you lamedick... 

Heart: =/

Mind: Stop showing me that erectile dysfunctional dickface mofo....
SHE JUST TOLD YOU ABOUT SOME GUY!! and look at you .. you are "this" close from suffering from a cardiac arrest. 

Heart: Its much more than some guy...

Mind: There you go again... Rant it all out b!tch.. rant it more than those hitlerrants videos...

Heart: He "likes" her.. more than "just a friend" .. she likes him for being there when YOU... yes YOU were not around..  She poured her heart out to him.. 
He listened to her.. he got closer to her.. and now wants to meet her.. 
I dislike... and I hate you for keeping me away from her... 

Mind: What the fhaakin hell.. don't even try .. even remotely to blame it on me you...lundfhaakir... I warned you she was not for you... you were dreaming too much... I mean look at her!!! She is Awesome... and look at you....you are immature.. and insecure... No one likes that... you are a child..
She wants a man.. someone else is being that man.. she is happy with that... If you really "love" her , whatever retarded sh!t that is.... you should deal with that..

Heart: But it hurts.. it hurts to see her talking about or talking with someone else.. it hurts even more when she talks good things about them.. it hurts even more when she defends them... 

Mind: Okay moron... heres a newsflash... I don't give shit if you get hurt... no one gives a sh!t if you get hurt... I only give a sh!t about her....I don't want to see her get hurt due to your random gayward love sh!t that you spray on her...

Heart: Then you are just being like the other guy who likes her... and cares about her.. and doesn't want to see her get hurt... and wants her to be happy...
So by your definition.. he loves her too... where is the difference between my love and his love....

Mind: Gand chaba dunga mein teri gali ke kutton se.... Moron.. SHE LOVES YOU!
Theres the difference.... 

Heart: For now.....................

Mind: Did you take a fhakin journey in the time capsule?

Heart: What if she stops loving me... in future.. coz that guy will not quit trying ...

Mind: Then face the competition you wussiepussie.... You don't deserve her in the first place... you clitditcher... If she leaves you "IN FUTURE" and stays happy with whoever she chooses to.. don't you think its perfectly logical to let it be so? I repeat.. literature states the primary condition for love is " To try to make your lover happy UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES" If you do not understand this.. do one thing... forget her.. and die... 

Heart: Why do you make it sound like I do not try to make her happy.... but I want more.. I want us to be happy.. I want MYSELF to be the cause of her happiness..

Mind: Apna muh dekh bhosDK....and then demand/dream.... you have been more of a reason to get her sad.. you have got her hurt gazillion times..... all the happiness you provide is just a compensation for that....

Heart: I know I have been a trouble for her, I have hurt her.. but even though this may sound like a lame excuse... I would say it again...I DID NOT MEAN IT!.. I know that her being close to someone else before.. or even now.. is something I have caused..
If I had not been such a moron back then... whats going on right now.. or whatever was going on back then... wouldnt have taken place in the first place...

Mind:When you get all insecure.. you start beating real hard.. you know what its called?  Heart beats...nothing even remotely interesting about it..  with all that you make me go through... as an after math and I start beating... pulsating.. you know what its called? Migraine!.. And thats painful .. you shattered dick...

Heart: But I love her....

Mind: yea so do other guys..
You get this body of ours to shiver .. at even a mention of another guy... you get it feverish.. you fhaakin make this body fall ill when she talks about him... I mean what the fhaakh behenchod... 

Heart: But I really love her...
Mind: No one really cares about your sh!t behen ke tattay... and stop babbling like some religious zealot.. have a rational argument without playing the " love " card.. or GTFO.

Heart: =/  What do you want me to do.. stop loving her? Coz thats never gonna happen...

Mind: No, don't do that.. its almost impossible for you to do that..you are too weak to do that..Heres what you should do.. ....You should  stop being yourself for a change.... Try to make her happy.. even at your expense...

Heart: Hmm...

Mind: Dont act like you understand bakri ke lund... coz you dont...  
Anyhow..  Prepare yourself...gradually.. in the following way.....
assume that she will hurt you every time you talk with her.. assume that she will stop loving you someday.. prepare yourself more and more..... so that you don't do any thing emo when that happens... take each stab with a smile.. joke around.. DO NOT JUDGE HER. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AGAINST HER.

Heart: is it not faking something?

Mind: loveday ke ghane baal.. do you not want her to be happy or not?

Heart: It is faking.. its pretending ... I cannot do that...I love her...

Mind: ANSWER ME FHAKHFACE.. DO YOU WANT HER TO BE HAPPY OR NOT!?

Heart: yes I do.. 

Mind: Then STFU. 

Heart: I cannot!!.. I cannot see her with any other guy... I really cannot... I trust her, but I do not trust anyone else.. Not even the ones she trusts....not even me...

Mind: you know what dicklicker.. I am gonna screen out everything you ask me to tell her.. or ask me to think about her .. NOTHING FROM YOU SHALL PASS ME..
I am gonna see to it that she remains happy...
Go get yourself raped whorelord....  _|_
 

May or may not be continued...