Tuesday, July 05, 2011

GPS, Gayer per second.

Shit just got shittier.

I have been lately accused of being girl-like, no not just because my belly looks like I carry a 3 month old baby..
But the characteristics I have developed.
Masculinity has given away to the " awww - sho cute " behavior. Which is ridonculously ridiculous.
I have been reading books with titles like "Losing my virginity and other dumb ideas"... "34 bubblegums and candies" etc..
And its not just about reading... its about the amount of interest I take in reading these books.. and no not even that!.. its the "emotions" that come to my mind and I "feel" for those characters.. its just .. 
its just.. fhakin gay..

Plus I am in love with nutella...

I need a change.. 'masculinious' change.. Need to hang out with guys with testosterone oozing from their.. argh nvm..
I need to restore my masculinity.

10 comments :

Candy said...

LOL

xyzandme said...

=(

AcetylCholine said...

What's wrong with falling in love with Nutella?

xyzandme said...

Everything.. for starters, anything that says "nut" mustn't be liked by a straight guy.

Rinaya said...

one word-gym

Anonymous said...

ur back!!wher have u been???

xyzandme said...

@Riniya : One word: Boring :p
@anon : Get a nickname!

Live2cherish said...

geez! I was about to say did u happen to get any PMS attacks too, and then i remember your vent on it in one of your earlier posts., so i prefer to keep mum on it.
:)

xyzandme said...

@ Live2Cherish: Esterogen strikes back!

Live2cherish said...

lol!

Post a Comment