Thursday, September 22, 2011

Re-Lapsed

Relatively old drafted post:
Posting this blogpost from my beloved nokia E5. Editing paragraphs etc, may not turn up the right way. If you swear against my nokia E5, your 73rd generation of kids will have one testicle and/or 3 tits.

Technically, my life as of now is considerably fhaked. People to be blamed are, ofcourse..
I, me,myself, bombay university and 'others'.

Striking a social balance has been a fundamental stuff happening to me.. Gaining a good relationship, gaining a bad friendship, losing a good relationship, losing a bad friendship..all of it occurring in a cycle...

It is fascinating how some people spend years wanting to 'know' you, but never quite understand you. Some seek to know you quickly and end up misunderstanding you... While some seek nothing, but end up knowing as well as understanding you completely within a matter of days.

Strangers will make you say 'oi, thats strange'. Avengers will wait for their turn to avenge.. Scavengers stroll around you for their opportunity to scavenge... Is there really any point to wait anticipating a revenge?

Chanakya once said... Selfishness is a major parameter for friendship. I am still trying to understand what exactly that half naked baldie with a ponytail meant. May be the more of 'others' I encounter... the meaning will clarify itself.
Also..I may turn into a communist for a change.


Any comments posted against my nokia E5 will be subject to termination.

3 comments :

abpq said...

who cares what u use to post this! What matters is what u post!
"It is fascinating how some people spend years wanting to 'know' you, but never quite understand you. Some seek to know you quickly and end up misunderstanding you... While some seek nothing, but end up knowing as well as understanding you completely within a matter of days.":like like super like :)

Demon lover said...

3G, 2.36″ TFT display, 5 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS << oye hoye kya phone sirji. Which color?
I doubt one can ever understand other person completely.It's about listening not only to what the other person says but rather what he does not say.And how can new entities who haven't seen you growing up be sure about who you are? You are to them what you have portrayed to them + what they have interpreted from your reactions in situations you are put into... moreover the entire thing of understanding anybody or been understood has turned out to be a delusion from my experience in life(and this viewpoint is subjected to change with time).

xyzandme said...

@ abpq: I am guessing, you have come across such people as well.

@ Demon Lover: Black color. I also got a good deal on it. 10k fone for about 7k. Neat isn't it?
Every one projects. everyone wants to 'look good'. And no it is not necessary for someone to understand me they HAVE to be around when I was growing up. People change. Change is what no one takes into account. Prejudice makes people see the world how they want it to be. Some times prejudice changes the world the way you saw it, and you end up complaining, "I told ya.. he/she is like that"

Post a Comment