Tuesday, September 20, 2011

But in the end it doesn't even matter..

Bombay University's bureaucracy, a so called friend's "friendship" and a 'loving' 'relationship' seems to have so many
features in common, that all of them decided to mentally annihilate me at the same time. Though some time has elapsed since then..its some 'blast' I have from my past.. Whenever I think about it, I involuntarily hum Linkin Park's 'In the End' .. Interestingly, my mind thinks about all of the three with equal weight, and often together. Trying to relate.. one with other, kind of metaphorically. If one's life's "happy" state could be described by a graph.. mine would be like this for
time(t) > Diwali 2010. (Obviously not to scale!, this is a friggin blog, not wolfram alpha mathematica).

Meh.

2 comments :

Saru Singhal said...

Quite interesting...:)

Blue said...

Linkin Park n is reserved for all my failures at love n smthng similar to it..! However for my peaks its always'we r building it up to burn it back down',equilibrium is 'numb', troughs are 'it didnt even matter' :D

Post a Comment