Friday, May 16, 2014

Earrings.

"These look cute on you." He slid her hair away from sides behind her ear.
"I do not recall buying these. Colaba or was it from Vile Parle?"
"Neither. When do you ever buy me such things?" She said.
"Yes, I do. Don't you remember those half a day long shopping strolls
at Causeway?"
"That was before we got married. And these are just a gift from.. you
know what, nevermind." She went to the kitchen.
"Anyway, you had left your phone at home." he reclined back on the sofa.
"So, did Kavita Ma'am call? She has been asking about the school
picnic for quite a while now."
She replied, her voice muffled by the sound of the empty utensils.
"No, but Rahul did."
The clutter of utensils stopped.
"And?"
"I did not answer, so after a couple of calls, he left a message."
The kitchen was silent.
"He's asked if you liked the earrings?"

1 comment :

Laly said...

I quite dont get it..Rahul was her ex?..right?

Post a Comment